Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Project Management Hut

I am always on the lookout for great project management resources and websites. A few weeks ago I stumbled upon The Project Management Hut. This site has a wealth of blog postings and articles ranging from categories such as Agile Project Management, Portfolio Management, Best Practices and Certification. The categories are far too numerous to list here, but you'll want to check it our for yourself at: www.pmhut.com

After spending several hours on this site, I decided to send quick note to share my feedback about the great content they had on their site. I was then contacted by the founder of The Project Management Hut, Fadi El-Eter. After exchanging a couple of emails, Fadi graciously offered to publish a posting on his News section informing his readership about PSG Novelties. Check it out! www.pmhut.com/news

No comments: